How Do I Place An Order?
To order our products, simply click on the item and follow the link to our online store. Once there, you will be able to complete checkout through Paypal's secure site, either by your personal Paypal account or by credit card.
Secure Ordering & Payment Options
We accept payments through Visa, Mastercard, American Express and your personal Paypal account. All transactions and our online store are protected by SSL encryption.
Shipping and Taxes
We charge shipping separately. For customers ordering from Canadian provinces, federal and provincial taxes of your province will be applied on both the price of the item and the cost of shipping.
Returns, exchanges, and if there is a problem with your order
- Merchandise can be returned/exchanged within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. The refund amount will be applied to the original tender. Refunds do not include the original shipping cost.
- We accept returns and exchanges of our products with the following conditions:
- Returns must be made within fourteen (14) days from the delivery date
- All items must be unwashed, unworn or unused.
- All hangtags must be attached to the product and proof of payment must accompany the return - All products are subject to inspection.
- No refunds or exchanges for 108 bead malas.
- No refunds or exchanges for incense.
- We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). We will not, however, refund the original shipping cost.
- Please be sure to contact us as soon as possible before returning a damaged or incorrect item: email@example.com.
- If the item has been damaged during shipping, please email us a photo of the damaged item with the original shipping packaging upon receiving it.
- Refunds/exchanges are not permitted after the 14 days allowable return period.
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (10-14 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- We'll notify you of your refund via the e-mail listed on your original order once we've received and processed the return.
- For international shipping, Boutique Lotus does not cover customs, duty, import charges or fees for returns. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please send all returns back via regular post (Canada Post, USPS, etc...). If you send us a return via a courier service (UPS, FedEx, etc...) this will incur a brokerage fee that will be charged back to the customer.
The Shipping and Delivery of Your Parcel
- We ship on Tuesday and Friday of every week unless there is a statutory holiday.
- We ship daily during December.
- Once your order is shipped, we will email you a confirmation and tracking number. Unless otherwise requested on the checkout form, Boutique Lotus ships all parcels by Canada Post as regular or Xpresspost shipments.
- Standard Mail is 3-7 business days to most locations within Canada. Express shipping through Canada post is available and can be selected online when placing your order for both Canadian and American orders.
- Please record your tracking number with Canada Post. If you are concerned about the status of your package, Canada post is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Shipments can be tracked at www.canadapost.ca.
- Orders to the United States can take between 5-15 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the status of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped.
- Additional delivery delays can occur pending in-country Customs inspections and security warnings. We do our best to complete International Customs forms accurately and legally with consideration for the recipient. Gifts will be labelled as such and are often not subject to import duties. The Recipient is responsible for all duties and import regulations. Please familiarize yourself with your country's import laws and regulations before importing items (there are often restrictions on jewelry or unusual materials).
- Please note that hemp incense cannot be shipped to the United States.
- If you are awaiting delivery of a package and delivery seems delayed, please contact your local postal office.
- Please note, we will only accept claims for lost or stolen merchandise if a tracking number is provided. Tracking numbers come with the shipping of all purchases and are provided via the confirmation e-mail after the order is shipped.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages and/or missing items that do not have a tracking number or are in transit with the courier or have been confirmed delivered by Canada Post or USPS.
- Laras reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice.